Sunday, October 25, 2009

Farmer's Market

I went to the farmer's market by my new apartment for the first time today.

OH MY GOODNESS.

So much joy.
So much wonderment.
It was a bounty!

Sigh. So happy.

At first I was overwhelmed. There was just so much to see and eat and touch... my senses were on overload.
A sampling of what I got:



_MG_8855
_MG_8853
IMG_8848
_MG_8840


Fava beans, mint, live basil, baby purple artichokes, baby red carrots, kale, spicy radishes, a mushroom assortment, corn, dates, apples, shallots, onions, yellow and red tomatoes, sprouts (radish, onion and clover), pesto jack cheese and peppercorn jack aged cheese. I also got pumpkin cheesecake, which I don't have a picture of because it was too delicious to last. :)
If you've never been to a farmer's market, it is the best thing ever.
Although, I think that among farmer's markets, this one probably rates at the top of the scale. But I've been to smaller ones and they are just as good. Go find out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment